I woke up still feeling stressed by my study habits, but it was early enough to catch a ride to school :)
We got our midterms back in 355 and I got 90! And, on top of that, he said no one got the last problem section completely right. I almost did! Just 2 points off, which he changed to 1 because of how bad everyone else did.
I followed Jason's advice to just read my textbook in class. Half listening to her lecture, it still annoyed me because she made things kind of confusing, but the book isn't. She was practically following the book exactly. I didn't get all nervous that I am behind and confused, either because we started a new section today.
I am somewhat cold because I forgot to grab a hoodie to wear under my jacket, but I will meet Joy soon to borrow one :)
I hope this good feeling keeps up so I can get more work done.
Maybe it's because I feel so in love again. I don't mean to say that I didn't feel it before, but somehow it was so much stronger yesterday. I finally understood what he meant by "more and more". I could feel it happening at that moment. It wasn't just more by comparison. I definitely have fallen more in love with him since I first got the feeling. I don't know how to quantify it... I love the idea of being with him.
ok, so i didn't get the research position in taiwan this summer. but that's ok! at least i finally tried to do something.
EDIT 7:06 PM: this is why I shouldn't use blogs. I can't commit to a post. Anyway, that weird high is gone. I guess I'm kind of bummed that I didn't get the job, but I'm not sure if I could've done it anyway. Just.. I'm back to the stress of everything going on this week. I always said that I'd get on it this quarter, but it was always, "oh, it's just the second week". Now, I've lost again. At least this stress is manageable right now. I don't feel TOO overwhelmed.
what i wish he would see, so he would know how wrong i am
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment